Love tacos as much as I do? Try making them with ground bison. Remember, bison is leaner than even turkey.
And if you like Americanized/TexMex tacos (meaning loaded with seasoning), please forego the grocery store packets of sodium-chemical-what-the-hell-is-in-this taco seasoning, and try this mix. You’ll thank me, trust me. Thanks to Bill Echols for introducing me to this
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Store in an airtight container.