- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1/3 cup soft goat cheese with herbs (I like the herb & garlic goat cheese from Trader Joes)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 cup roasted red peppers (from water-packed jar), patted dry & chopped
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400° F and coat a baking sheet with oil spray.
Arrange wonton wrappers on flat surface. Spoon a bit of the goat cheese slightly off-center onto each wrapper. Using your fingers, wet the edges of the wrappers. Fold wonton over and press to seal.
Place wontons on baking sheet and coat with oil spray. Sprinkle grated cheese over tops. Bake 8 to 10 minutes until wontons are golden and toasted.
Meanwhile, make red pepper dip: place red peppers and sour cream in blender. Purée until smooth. Transfer dip to bowl and fold in basil. Season with salt and pepper.