Thank you Gretchen Kennedy!
- 2 cups canned or cooked chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon raw/natural sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon each sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl; toss well.
Spread chickpea mixture on a foil-lined baking sheet. Put in over, roasting 20-25 minutes; toss mixture halfway through. Remove from oven when chickpeas as dark brown in spots and cool. Enjoy and store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.