- Box of Rice Noodles
- Peanuts for Garnish
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine or Mirin
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 TBSP fish sauce
- 4 TBSP rice vinegar or lime juice
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 2 TBSP chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 bunches chopped scallion
- 2 bird’s eye chilies, minced (or a pinch of chili pepper)
Cook noodles as directed on package then drain.
Combine ingredients to make sauce, heat over medium low and add shrimp. Cook 1-2 minutes per side.
Combine ingredients to make dressing.
Place noodles on a large serving platter, drizzle with dressing and arrange shrimp and sauce mixture over noodles. Garnish with chopped peanuts.